Sunday, November 14, 2010

Vajoom! New stuff!

I was sitting around in my bathrobe watching "Hook" when an apostrophe came to me. Lightning struck my brain. I know what you are thinking, "that must hurt", but after the flames died down, I saw a vision of a Vajoom weekly awesome. Vajoom is such a great word, and to my knowledge it is not a word at all, but only the name of this game. In keeping with my singular tradition of great word usage on this site, I have decided to put up a word of the week every Sunday! This will be a time to see a strange and generally unused word and receive a definition of it. Just for the sake of how cool weird words are.
Also in keeping with the Vajoom style, there will be a puzzle in every word. When the word is posted you will have to come up with as many words as possible with that one word. If you have any questions about how this works, see the link below.  If you have any further questions, leave them in the comments.
Word Of The Week Page
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment